Advanced NDT methods in the hands of skilled staff can deliver superior inspections outcomes.
Advanced Non-Destructive Testing describes the set of non-destructive testing methods that:
- Use NDT techniques that provide a proven high probability of detection from specialised equipment and techniques.
- Take advantage of highly skilled ALS technical staff to deliver these inspection techniques and best practise inspection outcomes.
ALS Industrial capability in advanced NDT techniques underpins our ability to deliver:
Advanced Techniques include:
- Digital Radiography
- Phased Array (PAUT)
- Time of Flight Diffraction (TOFD)
- Electromagnetic Acoustic Transducers (EMAT)
- Long Range Ultrasonic Testing (LRUT or Guided Wave)
- Short Range Guided Wave
- Internal Rotating Inspection Systems (IRIS)
- RFT Bracelet Corrosion Detection
- Pulsed Eddy Current (PEC)
- Saturated Low Frequency Eddy Current (SLOFEC)
Learn a little more about these specific methods on our techniques pages, below: