The Mechanical Indexing Tool from ALS Well Intervention Products & Services is designed to provide slow, controlled rotation of a Coiled Tubing BHA without the need to pump through the Coil.
This is particularly useful when used above Fishing and Debris Removal Tools. The tool is functioned by setting weight down on the BHA & then picking up. This leads to the lower collar of the tool indexing at a pre-determined angle. At the end of each stroke, the torque induced is mechanically locked in position by a spring-loaded piston. Indexing can be repeated as often as desired.
- Slow, Controlled Rotation of Coiled Tubing BHA
- Adjustable Angle Index
- Torque Mechanically Locked After Tool Indexes
- Lateral-Entry Operations When Used in Conjunction With Hydraulic Kick-Over Knuckle Joint
- Rotational Movement Can Assist Location of External Fish Necks
|Tool OD||Tensile Yield||Torsional Yield||Set-Down Load to Index||Rotational Increment||Standard Connections|
|Ø2-1/8"||80,000 lbs||1,100 ft-lbs||220 lbs||20°||1-½" AMMT|
|Ø2-7/8"||122,000 lbs||2,700 ft-lbs||220 lbs||20°||2-3/8" PAC DSI|
|Ø3-1/8"||185,000 lbs||4,350 ft-lbs||220 lbs||20°||2-3/8" PAC DSI|
|Ø5.000"||300,000 lbs||11,000 ft-lbs||300 lbs||12°||3-½" IF Box x Pin|
- Other sizes and connections available on request
- Standard and H2S service versions available
- Yield values shown are for standard service tools