ATEX approved pressure recorder for surface applications.
ATEX approved for use in zoned areas, the Well Head Recorder (WHR) is a battery powered electronic pressure gauge that records surface pressure and temperature at a programmable sampling interval. The WHR’s accuracy and resolution is far superior to analogue dial-gauges and facilitates the gathering of a large amount of data with fewer trips to the well site.
The WHR features a clearly visible digital LCD display with 100mBar (~1.5 psi) resolution. An internal non-volatile memory is read using the USB interface and ALS software supplied. The software is very easy to operate and simple communication steps to download data from the WHR will provide a graphical display of data for immediate viewing. For the more advanced user, features such as plot manipulation tools, data export options and Gradient Survey/Report generation tools, are available.
- ATEX approved: II 2 G Ex ia IIC T4
- IP65 protection
- High accuracy and resolution
- Rotatable face (350°) for easy mounting and viewing
- Battery life up to 2 years
- Large non-volatile memory
- Programmable sampling interval from 1 second to 1 day
- Choice of pressure ranges
- Well Head, separator, manifold & flow line pressure monitoring
- Replacement for analogue dial-gauges
- Long-term monitoring
- Test/short-term monitoring
Supplied items: WHR with selected pressure range, USB interface, CD with ALS Software and Runsheet instructions, all contained in a compact plastic case.
|Accuracy||+/- 0.1% FSO (0 - 50°C)
||100mBar (1.5 psi)|
|Range||Calibrated 0ºC to +50ºC
(operational -10ºC to +60ºC)
||AA lithium, Tadiran type SL-760 (connectorised)
|Battery life *
||Up to 2 years **
|Sampling interval||1 second to 1 day|
||28,500 data sets for sample rates 1 to 15 seconds
14,000 data sets for sample rates > 15 seconds
||Time, pressure, temperature
|Materials||¼" NPT thread (others available on request)
||2 year interval typical
* Battery life varies with sampling interval
** Typical battery life at 10 second sampling interval