ALS provides load testing and destructive testing for a wide range of products, with excellent turnaround of results and competitive service lines.
ALS maintains significant capability to performing consumer product testing under load to determine:
- A product’s performance in practical operating scenarios;
- The compliance of a product with relevant testing standards.
ALS testing includes:
- Testing to the requirements of local (e.g. AS/NZS) and (ISO, ASTM) International standards.
- Tests to destruction or fatigue limit.
- Wear Tests
- Corrosion Tests
- Impact Penetration Tests
- Drop Tests
These tests are typically performed under NATA accreditation and are overseen by experienced testing technicians and, where appropriate, mechanical and materials engineering staff.
ALS can provide product manufacturers with answers to important questions such as:
- Does my product meet the relevant standards?
- How long will my product last under operating conditions?
- Is there are a test that can assess my product's performance?
Aside from the capacity to complete effective testing, ALS also has the capability to interpret the nature of any failures and provide appropriate remediation advice.
ALS provides testing of all the products listed, and more, shown across.
ALS Mechanical and Load Testing of Consumer Products
- Office and Home Furniture (AS/NZS 4688.2)
- Filing cabinets
- Storage furniture
- Bunk beds
- Straight, trestle, multi-folding
- Tube and coupler
- Fall restraints
- Wire mesh/ anti fall
- Hand rails
- Bolts and Fasteners
- Sound Barriers
- Cargo Restraints
- Drain lids/ Grates
- Swimming pool fences/ Gates
- Trolley Jacks
- Roof Edge Protection Systems