The ALS facility in Jacksonville, Florida is a 16,900 square-foot, full-service analytical laboratory providing testing for many industrial, government, and consulting firms in the southeastern United States.
The laboratory's technical expertise includes the analysis of routine environmental samples, landfill samples, DoD projects, and waste stream characterization. Industry-specific testing for pulp and paper manufacturers is also performed.
The Jacksonville facility offers field sampling and local courier service. Our courier service includes daily sample pick-up and delivery from your office or project site to our Jacksonville laboratory. A variety of customized reports, including electronic data deliverables and full CLP-like packages, is provided.
- Environmental testing for water, soil, sediments, and waste
- Low level analyses, specializing in metals, nutrients, and hydrocarbons
- Electronic data deliverable formats
- Product testing (ANSI, CPSC, FDA)
- Pulp and paper industry (TAPPI, NCASI)
- Petroleum contaminated sites and spills (RCRA/UST)
- CWA Associated Samples (NPDES, 503 Sludge Rule)
- CERCLA remediation projects