Concerned about Lead in your drinking water? Click here for more information!
The ALS facility in Rochester, New York is a 23,564 square-foot full-service environmental laboratory. The laboratory has serviced the testing needs of clients in New York, New England, and the eastern United States for over 35 years. The Rochester laboratory has been NELAC certified in New York since the inception of the national approval program and participates in numerous industry audit programs.
- Lead in drinking water
- TMAH - Bacterial cleaner for silicon chips
- Environmental testing of Air, Water, Soil, Sediments, and Waste
- Low level analyses for Metals, PCBs, 1,4-Dioxane, PNAs, and more
- Hexavalent Chromium by 218.7/7199, Lloyd-Kahn TOCs, and 1631 Low Level Mercury testing
- Formaldehyde, Explosives, VFAs, and Hydroquinone testing by HPLC
- Perchlorates by LC/MS
- MNA monitoring parameters, including all five Metabolic Fatty Acids of concern
- RSK 175 dissolved gases-Methane, Ethane, and Ethene, Propane, Propene, and Acetylene
- MACT testing for boiler and incinerator proficiency studies
- Headspace product testing
- Field sampling and in-situ measurements
- Landfill sampling and analysis
- CWA (SPDES, NPDES), SDWA, RCRA/Hazardous Waste and UST, and CERCLA programs
- TTO List (Priority Pollutants)
- Five business day turnaround time for routine testing programs
- Expedited turnaround time on rush projects
- Daily courier service in western New York, including Buffalo, Syracuse, and Southern tier regions
- Extended sample receiving hours: weekdays from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Saturday from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- ASP Deliverables meeting New York and other state-specific reporting requirements
- Electronic Data Deliverables supplied to client specifications, including Excel, EQUIS, and GIS-Key
- Field Services by experienced OSHA trained technicians, including sample collection and in-situ measurements
- Real-time online access to your laboratory data with WebtrieveTM
Convenient Service Center Locations
At ALS, we bring exceptional service to your front door with a convenient service centers located in Hopewell Junction and Albany. The service centers allow you to drop off your samples at the location, and we will ship them to the laboratory for analysis.
- Hopewell Junction: +1 585 288 5380
- Albany: +1 518 313 7688