We have a new order form for our Passive Sampling products in North America!
Passive diffusion samplers are used to collect water samples from groundwater aquifers for analysis of specific chemical compounds. Passive sampling significantly reduces the field costs and time associated with groundwater well monitoring, reduces field sampling variability, can provide vertical profiling of contaminate concentrations, and has no known depth limit. Passive samplers are easy to deploy and retrieve and may be used in conjunction with one another. They operate by diffusion of contaminants across a polyethylene membrane. No purging or disposal of purge water is necessary, which can dramatically reduce field sampling costs. The passive diffusion samplers act as a filter, so field filtering is not necessary.
- Benefits of Using Passive Diffusion Bags
- Samples volatile organics
- Available in both pre-filled and unfilled versions
- Simple to deploy
- Eliminates the collection and disposal of purged water
- Significantly reduces the cost of sampling
- Ideal for groundwater sampling
Benefits of Using Rigid Porous Polyethylene Samplers
Samples all water-soluble analytes, such as:
- Inorganic anions and cations
- MEE parameters
- Hexavalent Chromium
- Dissolved Gases
This new order form will help you complete your order when it's most convenient for you! To use the new order form, CLICK HERE!