The new ALS CoreViewer™
Fast, secure core photo archive and core logging tool, now accessible on any web-enabled device.
- Archives core photographs and makes them securely available over the web for a one-time fee, removing all difficulties and limitations in photo storage and accessibility for historical and on-going drilling projects.
- Presents core photography in a continuous, depth-reigstered core strip, with capability for multiple photo sets (for example, wet and dry or before and after sawing/sampling).
- Displays any kind of downhole data along the continuous core strip, including fieldportable and lab-based geochemistry, downhole geophysics, measured and interpreted geotechnical parameters like RQD, and hyperspectral data.
- Can be used in the core shack on webenabled tablets and notebooks as a core logging and verification tool. Photos can be available in CoreViewer™ to match the core logging schedule as early the day after photography, with prior setup and testing.
- Merges seamlessly with leading database and 3D modelling programs for deep investigation and verification of exploration, resource, and geometallurgical models.
Pushing the envelope in geochemical analysis
Ultra-clean laboratory techniques +
Low analytical backgrounds with state of the art ICP-MS +
Collision cell technology to reduce or eliminate chemical interferences =
Detection limits below or approaching crustal abundance for all elements.
ALS Geochemistry continues to lead the industry in developing new geochemical techniques and breaking through stubborn analytical barriers to exploration success. Our expert team of chemists have driven down detection limits until geological trends in challenging elements like arsenic, selenium, antimony, and thallium may appear in areas where they were previously undetectable.
Gold can now be reliably detected at parts per trillion levels. Isotopic analysis is possible at commercial laboratory pricing. And new frontiers in halogen analysis are on the horizon.