What do you get?
- Full training course (lunch and morning tea provided)
- Training course certificate upon completion
- Training materials
- Access to our training materials through our online system
- Participation in our online discussion group
What can you expect?
We will provide you with further details about your training and send you reminders leading up to your training.
During the course our highly experienced experts will keep you engaged through interactive presentations, discussion and demonstrations. There is often a lot to take in during these sessions, and you may have questions once the course is over. Our online discussion forums provide you with access to our experts where you can ask questions and participate in discussions after your course is over.
Who Should Attend
- Engineering and Maintenance Managers
- Reliability Engineers
- Plant Engineers
- Maintenance Planners, Coordinators and Supervisors
- Operations Managers
- Condition Monitoring Engineers and Supervisors
- Reliability Technicians
The aim of this training is to provide participants with a detailed overview of the management and inspection requirements for fixed and mobile Classified Plant such as boilers, cranes, hoists, lifts and pressure vessels.
This course has been designed to provide you with an overview of the commonly used NDT methods.
With challenges in the global economy and cost pressure on operating mines and plants, it is imperative to apply best practices to plant reliability management.
This course has been designed to build on the NDT Methods and Applications course; with explanations into standard NDT methods and how they've been developed into specialised methods.