ALS provides a comprehensive inspection and engineering suite for understanding the condition of Civil Infrastructure.
Civil assets, buildings, bridges, carparks, roads etc are critical to industry and the entire community alike. Effective management of these assets is therefore critical to many different stakeholders whose requirements vary from.
- Being confident that these assets will maintain safe function now and into the future.
- Being confident that these assets are maintained in a way that manages risks and minimises life cycle costs.
- Being confident that the assets are constructed to the specifications to which they were designed.
ALS provides a unique combination of engineering and inspection services to support civil assets owners in effectively addressing these requirements.
Our combination of personnel, including:
- Civil, structural, mechanical and materials engineers, together with
- Experienced inspection technicians
Brought together with:
- Market leading advanced NDT inspection equipment, utilising techniques such as:
- Spectral Analysis of Surface Waves (SASW)
- Impact Echo Testing
- Ground Penetrating Radar
- Sonic Echo/Impulse Response (SEIR)
- Cross Hole Sonic Logging
- Ultrasonic Pulse Velocity (UPV)
leads to ALS being able to deliver excellent condition assessments of civil assets.
Our services include:
- A comprehensive array of inspection services for both concrete and steel materials.
- Offsite testing laboratories for destructive and non-destructive testing and concrete, steel and most other materials.
- Site sampling services for concrete based materials.
- Materials properties, remaining life assessment and performance studies.
- Determination of failure modes and recommendation for repair and maintenance.
Learn more about our testing techniques for concrete structures below.