ALS are able to advise on all aspects of sample storage, transfer and management. These include condition, management, and extend to assessing our customers’ own facilities and procedures. Core centralisation projects -pooling of samples from multiple international locations - can be designed and managed by ALS.
ALS has three main storage facilities, two in the UK and one in the USA.
• Guildford UK, also housing routine core analysis laboratory, core viewing rooms
• Aberdeen UK, also providing local support for North Sea operations
• Houston US, consisting of over 8000 sq/ft of storage space.
ALS can also provide client specific storage facilities internationally, through the larger ALS family
Experienced Sample Management and Storage
• Storage of cores, cuttings, plugs, SWC, oil samples, PVT samples etc.
• Sample cleaning, preparation, organised archiving
• Proper wet-sample storage
• Quick sample access - Barcoding system
• Temperature and humidity monitoring
• Environmentally friendly storage
• Security – 24hr CCTV, Redcare alarm system
• Confidentiality – internal access limited by zones