The ALS Taper Mill is designed to open up restrictions or mill out cement and other debris contained in the well bore.
The mill’s sturdy construction and robust cutting structure ensure high material rates minimizing milling times. The Tapered Mill can be manufactured in various sizes and configurations.
- Low Torque Cutting Structure
- Designed to Open Up Restrictions in the Well Bore
- High Number of Flow Ports for Optimal Debris Flushing
- Can be Ran on Jointed Pipe & Coiled Tubing
- These Mills Can be Custom-Built With Required Connections & OD
- Please Contact ALS Well Intervention Products & Services to Discuss Your Mill Requirements