The ALS Non-Rotating Sleeved Stabiliser is versatile in that it ensures the Bottom Hole Assembly (BHA) is centralised within the wellbore
This tool comprises a central mandrel which can be fitted with sleeves of different outside diameters. The tool can be reconfigured by simply changing the sleeve.
All sleeves are fluted to ensure smooth wellbore travel and the bore size is large enough to allow the passage of darts and drop-balls.
- Simple Design
- Easy to Change Blade Size
- Wide Range of Connections Available
- Wide Range of Outside Diameters Available
|Tool Joint||Tensile Yield||Torsional Yield||Standard Connections|
|Ø2-1/8"||113,000 lbs||1,600 ft-lbs||1-½" AMMT|
|Ø2-7/8"||201,000 lbs||4,800 ft-lbs||2-3/8" PAC DSI|
- Other Sizes & Connections Available Upon Request
- Standard & H2S Service Versions Available
- Yield Values Shown Are for Standard Service Tools