ALS Well Intervention Services’ Hydraulic C-Plate has been designed for the safe and efficient make-up of tool string connections
The Hydraulic C-Plate is typically used when working within lifting frames on semi-submersible rigs or when working at heights where it can be difficult to correctly align the tool string connections.
The Hydraulic C-Plate provides sufficient stroke to allow for the safe make-up of most small diameter connections and eliminates the need for radio communication or for manipulation of the Coiled Tubing string, lifting frame winch or crown block. The C-Plate is operated by the use of a hydraulic hand pump giving the operator full control of raising and lowering the tool string.
The Hydraulic C-Plate would typically be used in conjunction ALS’ Quick Connect Sub which also eliminates the need for hydraulic tongs for tool string make-up.
- Safe & Efficient Tool String Make-up
- Eliminates Radio Communication
- Compatible With ALS’ Quick Connect Assemblies
- Eliminates Movement of Coiled Tubing or Blocks
- Reduces Risk of Personal Injury
- Reduces Risk of Equipment Damage
- Compact, Lightweight Design
|Load Rating||2,000 Kg|
|Unit Weight||20 Kg|