Here is where you're going to describe the service in more detail. Overview what great solutions we can offer.
Outer Core Barrel Platforms
ALS believes that correct stabilization is one of the most important factors governing a successful coring operation. Without the outer barrel being properly stabilized, bending within the well bore is imminent. ALS developed its CP Core Barrel Family through researching the positioning of its stabilizers and determined that optimal stabilization could be achieved using core barrels in 20 ft. stabilized sections. For high angle and horizontal holes, a stabilizer can be placed midway in the lower section, giving three stabilizers within the bottom 20 ft.
For more coring operations where ultra-stabilization is not the driving requirement then more traditional 30 ft. core barrel sections are available from the ALS QC Core Barrel Family.
- Heavy Duty, Ultra Stabilized Core Barrel Platforms for Advanced, HTHP and Deepwater, Offshore applications
- More traditional Core Barrel Platforms for Conventional and Wireline coring applications
- Modular system approach allowing greater flexible in coring assembly length
- Premium Heavy Duty, double shouldered thread connections
- Increased Reliability and Improved core quality
- Transfer of power through core barrel to core head without losses due to buckling
- Ability to run either conventional or Thin Sleeve System (TTS) Inner Barrel Assemblies
- 20 ft., Heavy duty, ultra-stabilized sections available with the ALS CP Core Barrel family
- Increased Outer Barrel Stabilization improves hole gauge and concentricity
- More traditional 30 ft. sections available with the ALS QC Core Barrel family