Webtrieve™, the ALS web application, allows customers a great deal of flexibility in managing oil analysis data.
The system is easy to use and because it is a secure, Internet-based program, allows access to client data from anywhere in the world. We maintain a real-time global database of all samples processed by our laboratories and provide clients a full suite of data management reports and data mining capabilities to assist in managing maintenance programs.
- Internet-based application, so data is available from wherever you are—review, email, and print sample reports at your convenience
- Ability to build and store custom reports, data queries, and groups
- Online sample submission featuring a bar-coded label wizard for error-free lab sample entry, assurance of data integrity, and turnaround time transparency
- Real time tracking of sample progression at the click of a button (when samples have reached the lab, are being processed, are complete)
- Variety of test report formats available, and data is easily imported into other software programs (such as Excel)
- Simple, one-step search function to quickly find sample data and statistics
- Free, Internet-based service; no extra software required
- Historical data information maintained in a secure environment by ALS administrators
- Multiple levels of security; authorization of access level confirmed before registration approved