ALS offers a full range of bench scale metallurgical test programs for a variety of metals, minerals, and commodities. From sample selection/preparation to determine comminution characteristics, through to optimising recovery and extraction, ALS provides comprehensive testwork programs for every project stage.
Good sample preparation is the fundamental basis for any metallurgical testwork program. ALS quality control systems and cleanliness translate into accurate and reliable results.
ALS professional staff are specialists in a variety of extraction processes:
- Sample Preparation and Comminution
- Flotation of sulphides, precious metals and non-sulphides
- Free milling Gold Metallurgy (Cyanidation/CIL Extraction and Carbon Elution)
- Refractory Gold Metallurgy (Gold Bearing Sulphide Mineral Pre-Treatment options)
- Iron Ore Metallurgy (thermal and physical)
- Physical Separation Process including Gravity, Magnetic And Electrostatic Separation
- Pressure Leaching Systems including HPAL and POX
- Heavy Liquid Separation (HLS)
- Resin-in-Pulp, Resin-in-Solution, Resin Ion Exchange
- Solution Purification
- Solvent Extraction
- Leaching – bacterial, heap, pressure, agitation, acid, alkaline and more
ALS also offers a wide range of additional bench scale services:
- Comminution Characterisation
- Particle Size Distribution
- Slurry Rheology
- Settling and Flocculation Tests
- Transfer Modelling Services for bulk commodities materials' handling.
ALS metallurgists tailor comprehensive bench scale testwork programs for the specific needs of each project.