ALS has a wide variety of mills and bits specially designed to be ran on our down-hole motors for Coiled Tubing and Jointed Pipe milling operations
We are specialists in designing and manufacturing mills to solve various down-hole problems. The FB Mill is such an example of our ability to do so.
The FB Mill is primarily utilised to mill through Completion Ball Valves or Flapper Valves. It is dressed with Crushed Tungsten Carbide on the nose to assist with the mill bedding into the target. The Tungsten Carbide Inserts are backed up on the nose with Crushed Carbide. The taper and the back of the mill head are also dressed with Crushed Carbide and this gives the ability ream/ back-ream through the target if required.
- Tungsten Carbide Inserts on Nose
- Crushed Carbide Dressing
- Back-Reaming Capability
- Ability to Mill Through Chrome
- Various Sizes Available
- Ability to Custom Build to Client’s Specific Requirements
- These Mills Can be Custom-Built With Required Connections & OD
- Please Contact ALS Well Intervention Products & Services to Discuss Your Mill Requirements