The ALS Well Intervention Services’ Offset Mill is an innovative mill designed to pass through restrictions (including casing damage & deformation, over-torqued collars, etc) while still retaining the ability to mill to FULL ID below.
** When ran in conjunction with an ALS Down-Hole Motor, the performance is unmatched!
ALS has tremendous experience successfully deploying this proprietary technology on composite bridge plugs and FRAC plugs as well as cement with a proven track record in difficult down-hole conditions, saving our customers incalculable time and money!
- Ability to Pass Through Restrictions While Still Retaining Ability to Mill to Full ID Below
- Fully Customizable to Meet Client’s Specific Requirements
- Unrivalled Experience With Casing Deformation & Plug Mill Outs
- Available in Flat-Bottom, Concave or Convex Configuration
**Every well bore is unique. For Assistance in calculating an Offset Mill that will work for your application, contact us today!
- These Mills Can be Custom-Built With Requested ODs & Connections
- Please Contact ALS Well Intervention Products & Services to Discuss Your Mill Requirements