ALS has a wide variety of mills and bits specially designed to be ran on our down-hole motors for Coiled Tubing and Jointed Pipe milling operations.
We are specialists in designing and manufacturing mills to solve various down-hole problems. The Step Mill is such an example of our ability to do so.
The Step Mill is primarily utilised to mill through nipple profiles/ or obstruction in a client completion. This may become a requirement to allow access of tooling with an OD which will not fit through the nipple/ obstruction.
It may also be required to mill a nipple to a larger ID to facilitate fishing tools to recover a BHA lost in hole.
- Stepped to Minimise Surface Contact of Each Step
- Tungsten Carbide Inserts
- Crushed Carbide-Dressed Ported Nose
- Designed & Built to Client’s Specific Requirements
- These Mills Can be Custom-Built With Required Connections & OD
- Please Contact ALS Well Intervention Products & Services to Discuss Your Mill Requirements