ALS Well Intervention Products & Services’ Wellhead Pressure Recorder (WHPR) provides a cost-effective solution to monitoring well pressures.
The system can be configured to measure up to two independent pressure sensors. Each pressure stem is independently calibrated from the main body. The WHPR is equipped with 2 Sapphire pressure sensors which allows the user to configure the system for 2 different wells or use one pressure stem as a back-up.
The system utilizes an intelligent, primary lithium, non-restricted-for-transport battery pack. This power system provides the user with the necessary feedback to ensure that sufficient power is available for the duration of the survey. With memory capable of storing 2 million samples, when fully charged, this low power WHPR has the ability of acquiring data for over one year. For more information about the WHPR, please contact your ALS Representative today.
- Approved for Intrinsically Safe, Ex ia IIB T3
- Independently Calibrated Pressure Stems
- Record 2 Wells With One WHPR
- Superior Data Quality/ Stability
- Programmable Sample Rates (1 Sample/ Sec Max)
- 2 Million Sample Memory Capacity
- Intelligent Primary Lithium Battery Pack
- Non-Restricted-For Transport
- Low Power Consumption
- LCD Character Display (Magnetic Switch Activation)
- Lightweight & Compact in Size Makes for Easy Handling & Installation
- High Speed Data Transfer Interface (USB 2.0)
|Sensor Type||2 x Sapphire|
|Drift||< 3 psi / year|
|Memory Capacity||2,000,000 samples|
|Fastest sample rate||1 sample / sec|
|Programmable Sample Modes||Up to 15 different intervals|
|Power||Lithium dedicated I.S. Battery, non-restricted for transport|