The ALS Fixed-Blade Stabiliser provides stability to a Bottom Hole Assembly and can assist in the centralisation of a tool string.
This can be especially important during fishing operations. The Stabiliser is often ran below the Disconnect Assembly to help ensure the fish neck is accessible for retrieval.
The Fixed-Blade Stabiliser is robust and economical. The fluted blade design removes sharp edges to ensure smooth passage through restrictions. The Full-Bore allows for the safe passage of drop-balls and darts and ensures flow the BHA is unrestricted.
- Simple, One-Piece Design
- Standard & H2S Service Versions Available
- Wide Range of Outside Diameters Available
- Variety of Box & Pin Connections Available
- Large Through-Bore for Pumping Operations
|Tool Joint||Tool ID||Tensile Yield||Torsional Yield||Standard Connections|
|Ø1-11/16"||¾"||61,800 lbs||690 ft-lbs||1.000" AMMT|
|Ø2-1/8"||Ø1.000"||115,000 lbs||1,600 ft-lbs||1-½" AMMT|
|Ø2-7/8"||Ø1-3/8"||210,000 lbs||4,800 ft-lbs||2-3/8" PAC Dsi|
|Ø3-1/8"||Ø1-½"||279,000 lbs||8,600 ft-lbs||2-7/8" PAC Dsi|
|Up To 10.00"||Ø2-1/8"||435,000 lbs||11,000 ft-lbs||2-7/8" IF|
|Up To 10.00"||Ø2-11/16"||572,000 lbs||18,000 ft-lbs||3-½" IF|
- Other Sizes & Connections Available Upon Request
- Yield Values Shown Are For Standard Service Tools