The ALS Well Intervention Products & Services’ Quick Connect Tool is a self-aligning tool string connection assembly, capable of withstanding high degrees of torque, in both directions.
The Quick Connect is designed to assist in situations where it is difficult to rotate the tools to engage the threads, which can be an issue with longer tool strings. It may also be used to assist in pressure deploying & re-deploying operations. It can also be used when the tool string cannot be turned during deployment, contains a fine thread or when working at heights is an issue. The tool has full pressure integrity once the two parts are locked together.
Use of ALS’ Quick Connect allows the BHA to be divided into more manageable sections.
- Flow-Through Capability
- Easy Make-up/ Break-Out
- Tapered Nose for Self-Aligning
- Rotationally Locked When Made up
- Standard & H2S Service Versions Available
- Upper Lock Nuts Locked in Place by Grub Screws
|Coil OD||Tensile Yield||Torsional Yield||Standard Connections|
|Ø2-1/8"||68,000 lbs||1,200 ft-lbs||1-½" AMMT|
|Ø2-7/8"||109,500 lbs||1,750 ft-lbs||2-3/8" PAC DSI|
|Ø3-¾"||255,500 lbs||7,250 ft-lbs||2-7/8" PAC DSI|
- Other Sizes & Connections Available Upon Request
- Yield Values Shown Are For Standard Service Tools