ALS provides the best reliability and integrity staff to meet your engineering and inspection needs.
ALS boasts a comprehensive team of technical staff supporting the delivery of our asset integrity and reliability services.
Our success comes from combining the right team with the right tools and equipment to create great inspection, testing and engineering outcomes.
The size and capability of our workforce means that we deliver:
- With high flexibility and adaptability to meet clients work schedules; and
- In large quantity when required
Our broad capability and experience is one of many reasons why ALS remains a supplier of choice for:
- Large site based deployment for inspection services, condition monitoring and engineering.
- Large scale plant shutdowns.
- Relief roles for existing client staff when they are seconded, on extended or even short term leave.
- Specialty consultancy advice, including expert witness services.
ALS provides asset integrity and reliability staff to industry in the following categories:
- Non Destructive Testing (NDT) Technicians, including those qualified in traditional and Advanced NDT methods (Level II qualified staff)
- Non-Destructive Testing Technical Leads (Level III qualified staff)
- Pressure Vessel Inspectors (AICIP, SAICIP, API Qualifications)
- Tank Inspectors (API qualifications)
- Welding Inspectors
- Principal Engineers across all disciplines below (CPEng, RPEQ, MIEAust, FIEAust)
- Materials Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Civil Engineers
- Structural Engineers
- Tank Integrity Engineers
- Reliability Engineers
- Condition Monitoring Technicians (Vcat Level II)
- Condition Monitoring Leads (VCat Level III staff)
- Remote Piloted Aircraft Pilots (CASA accredited)
Learn more about what our team can do for your business below or contact us direct.