The ALS In-line Filter prevents the passage of debris into the Bottom Hole Assembly components.
This is especially important in locations where the fluid supply may be contaminated or contain sediments.
The filter screen is contained within the main body of the assembly and can easily be removed for inspection, cleansing and replacement. The tools are supplied with 80 micron or 300 micron filters and others are available upon request.
The In-line filter is typically ran above tools with fine tolerances, such as jetting nozzles, rotating jetting tools and cavitation tools.
- Efficient Design/ Minimal Number of Components
- Provides Debris Restriction of Critical BHA Components
- Easy Replacement of Filters
- Variety of Micron-Rated Filters Available
|Tool OD||Tensile Yield||Torsional Yield||Pressure Rating||Standard Connections|
|Ø1-11/16"||38,400 lbs||575 ft-lbs||5,000 psi||1.000" AMMT|
|Ø2-1/8"||115,000 lbs||1,600 ft-lbs||5,000 psi||1-½" AMMT|
|Ø2-5/8"||115,000 lbs||1,600 ft-lbs||5,000 psi||1-½" AMMT|
- Other sizes and connections available on request
- Standard and H2S service versions available
- Yield values shown are for standard service tools