XtreM UV™ & Panoramic – Wellsite Core Photography tools
Xtrem UV™ unit is designed to take photographs of the exposed end of core encased in a liner with limited core handling.
The Panoramic unit offers a panoramic view of the core just minutes after coring. Used in combination with the Half Moon™ technology, the Panoramic is run along the core length whilst the core is still positioned on the lay down cradle.
Features and Benefits
- Ultra-portable – Built-in visible and/or UV lightings – High-resolution camera
- High resolution White light and UV end face photo’s
- Hydrocarbons fluoresce under UV – therefore an indicator
- Liner tube size adaptor
- Rapid processing at the rig site; photo taken within an hour (based on 36m of core cut in 1m section)
- Kit designed to support wellsite condition with long shelf life battery (over 200 shot in UV with single battery pack)