The ALS Inspection Division inspects, weighs, samples, analyses and reports on the quantity and quality of commodities to produce findings that can be used for final commercial settlement purposes. ALS Inspection China boasts a robust network of inspectors covering all major port and smelter locations backed by technical and management teams of unrivalled industry experience.The ALS UK hub laboratory is one of the leading party / umpire laboratories in the world and we’ll be joining the global copper industry in Shanghai for an event that is completely copper-centric.
Some of the topics being discussed this year include:
• Annual settlements or spot pricing? A changing global copper concentrates market
• Addressing the key challenges facing the world copper industry
• What to expect for China’s copper production and mine investment after structural reforms and the “One Belt One Road” initiatives
• Iran – a new territory for copper?
• The long-term fundamentals of copper demand and the realities of copper substitution
• A look at what the coming year may hold for the copper market.
ALS expands inspection services in China
In 2016, ALS made a further commitment to our network in China by expanding coverage southwards. This means our client’s interests can be represented across a vast number of locations, including:
- Tianjin (Hub)
- Shanghai (Hub)
- Inner Mongolia
We’ll have experts from our international and local ALS Inspection teams on hand to discuss how ALS can support your business as a trusted technical partner, as well as some of the exciting changes on the horizon that will benefit our clients, including our UK hub laboratories multi-million AUD$ upgrade, and our network expansion activity in China, Australia and Chile.
Contact us to arrange a meeting time during the conference:
P +86 22 6583 5015
Business Development Manager
P +44 151 548 7777