Here are some tips and things to look out for online.
- Neither ALS, nor any organisation that recruits on our behalf, asks for money or payments from applicants at any point in the application process. Everyone who is successful in gaining an offer of employment from ALS, either directly or indirectly, is required to go through a formal recruitment process.
- Take care to avoid fraudulent communications purporting to be on behalf of companies within the ALS Group.
- Incidents have occurred involving organisations falsely claiming to recruit on behalf of ALS or even to be an offer of employment from an ALS Manager. These fraudulent offers notify individuals that their qualifications were found suitable to work as an employee for ALS and ask for personal information to be provided to continue the recruitment process. It is also likely that future fraudulent offers may request the transfer of cash to pay for work permits, insurance policies, etc.
- Please note that ALS does not (nor do any of the organisations that recruit on our behalf) ever ask for money or payments from applicants at any point in the recruitment process. All individuals who are successful in gaining an offer of employment from us, whether directly or indirectly, are always required to go through a formal recruitment process.
- Please note that these communications are fraudulent. They do not originate from ALS nor are they associated with ALS' recruitment process.
- Salient points of such communications are that they come from non-ALS email addresses (e.g. from a yahoo.com address); the use of English is poor; and at some stage money is requested.
- We recommend that you do not respond to unsolicited business propositions and/or offers from people with whom you are unfamiliar. Do not disclose your personal or financial details to anyone you do not know. If you receive such proposals, we would advise you to contact your local police station and provide them with all information you may have from the senders (email addresses, phone/fax details, etc.).