Explore our exam sessions to find a date and time that works for your schedule.
You can search for available exam sessions below. Click book now to see the list of session. Check the Info column to ensure the exam method you require is on offer, then click the enroll button on the right to create your account and enroll. Next log in to make the payment. We will then contact you to confirm your examination and provide you with further details.
If you are completing a re-sit exam or your 10-year recertification exam, please use the voucher tool below as it will generate a voucher based on your requirements. When you enrol, use this voucher to ensure you are only charged for the exam parts required.
You must advise the ALS Training Academy by email or through the admin contact form in your student portal when you wish to cancel your enrolment. The following conditions apply:
- More than 10 working days’ notice: The full cost of the course will be refunded, or the enrolment can be transferred to another date.
- 6 to 10 working days’ notice: 50% cost of the course will be charged/refunded.
- 5 or less working days’ notice: The full cost of the course will be charged.
- An alternate person may be substituted prior to the commencement of a course, at no additional cost.
- Non-attendance at any training course will incur the full course cost.
- ALS Training Academy reserves the right to cancel any course if insufficient registrations are received. Should this occur, those who are registered will be notified and their course fees refunded in full.