Online Condition Monitoring systems deliver absolute confidence in knowing how your assets are behaving, 24/7.
ALS has industry leading experience in the design, installation, commissioning and use of online vibration monitoring systems. With this in-depth knowledge, ALS has the capability to design bespoke online condition monitoring systems that comprehensively collect data 24/7 as required. These systems include alarm processes which notify the relevant parties in the event of a critical issue.
With these systems in place, information can be delivered remotely to ALS analysis centres for immediate interpretation where required, giving maximum confidence that emergent faults will be correctly diagnosed and promptly acted upon.
ALS also offers low cost systems that survey equipment for changes in vibration levels. When detected, alarms indicate potential problems which can be followed up immediately by our expert staff or the client’s staff alike.
Online Condition Monitoring can be used for rotating equipment including, but not limited to:
Advantages of Online Condition Monitoring
The benefits of online condition monitoring link with its cost saving potential. Through online monitoring, the high cost of technician mobilisation is avoided as it reduces the need for on-site data collection. It also lowers the occurrence of hefty or unforeseen maintenance costs. Beyond spending reductions, continuous monitoring provides a heightened confidence due to the uninterrupted nature of the data collection.
Other advantages include:
- Around the clock data collection which is not dependent on a technician being present on-site.
- Greater confidence that no emergent faults will be overlooked due to data collection. recorded.
- Ability to capture intermittent process disturbances affecting equipment reliability, thereby allowing the ability to extend equipment life and foresee signs of potential failure.
- Reduced risk with the lowered need for inspections of asset's at heights, or in remote or confined spaces.
- Reduced stress of maintenance staff.
Online Condition Monitoring provides asset owners with unparalleled confidence and valuable tools to ensure plant operation remains optimised. Equipped to alert for potential failures and the ability indicate increased risk areas, online condition monitoring provides a machine’s health with ongoing attention.