We understand the importance of proper sampling, ALS offers quality sampling products designed to enhance your preventative maintenance program.
Good sampling procedures are imperative to the testing process. Accurate and reliable test data relies on samples obtained under the best conditions, and sound sampling methods lead to safe extractions. Because we understand the importance of proper sampling, ALS Tribology offers quality sampling products designed to enhance your preventative maintenance program. We want you to get the most value out of your testing program, so we provide you with the best materials to meet your specific needs.
- LT Series High Flow Tube Extend: Consistent, precise sampling of low and non-pressurized systems 0-125 psi. Steel tube is positioned permanently inside to draw safe, representative samples without shutting down. High flow, clean, flat face 1/4” NPTF valve, 12”, 18”, or 24” tube length. For use with SLF4 probe adapter, vacuum pump, 8” length of disposable tubing.
- KP Pushbutton Sampling Valve: Engines, automatic transmissions, compressors, return-line hydraulics 5-750 psi. Available in 1/4” and 1/8” NPTF. No probes required. Leak-free, automatic shutoff valve. Compact design, ultra-convenient rotatable spout allows one-hand sampling.
- KST Probe Style Sampling Valve: Popular standard for mobile equipment. Applications 5 to 400 psi. Available in 1/8” NPTF. Dual elastomeric valve seals vacuum tight. Use with a variety of disposable and reusable probe options. Hand sampling to 750 psi; high-pressure sampling and pressure testing to 4000 psi.
- B Series M16x2 Sampling Valve: Popular Euro-Probe style for high-pressure industrial hydraulics. Applications 5 to 5800 psi. Available in 1/4” NPTF. Metal ball and seat valve with metric 16x2 thread. Use with a variety of thread-on probe options. Hand sampling to 750 psi; high-pressure sampling and pressure testing to 5800 psi. For use with SBF4 probe adapter, low pressure.
- Vacuum Pumps: Take multiple samples without cross contamination. Fits standard 38 mm bottles. Lightweight, yet durable. Plastic injection molded or acrylic heads. Pressurized sampling with VAC-K using KST valve.
- Plastic Tubing and Needle Probe: Plastic tubing in 1//4”, 3/16”, and 5/16” OD for vacuum and pressure sampling. Available in 100’ rolls. Probe available with end cap or without for use with probe-style sampling valves.
Special Order Items
- Breather and Drain Mounts: Create a loop for bypass filtration. Combine a top-mounted sampling valve with breather and quick coupling. Combine a drain mount sampling valve with sight glass, vent, quick coupling, and sight drain. Stainless, swivel, and metric port options available.
- Remote Access Hose and Tube Extends: Save time by sampling multiple ports from one location. Sample safely without climbing under or over running equipment. Low purge volume wire braid and micro hose options available. Sample from the best location every time, not just the most accessible.