Vibration Analysis is one of the main condition monitoring techniques applied in the industry.
You will need to have practical experience completing level 1 duties of data collection and basic analysis going into this course. You will be taken to the next level of skill and understanding to allow you to operate with greater independence. You will also be capable of developing reports detailing the findings and recommendations.
Key Learning Outcomes
In addition to the outcomes of the level 1 vibration analysis course, by the end of this course, you will be able to:
Demonstrate an understanding of the key elements of the use of vibration analysis, including:
- Vibration analysis fundamentals from the level 1 course
- Interpretation and evaluation of test results
- Diagnosis of common fault indications
Demonstrate the ability to:
- Select the correct sensors for the relevant job
- Determine correct sensor location
- Determine the correct parameters for data collection
- Conduct detailed fault analysis
- Determine appropriate corrective actions based on analysis
- Perform basic (single-channel) impact tests to determine
- Natural frequencies
- Generate reports
- Select reference standards
- Equipment testing and diagnostic procedures
- Fault severity determination
You should have previously completed Vibration Analysis level 1 prior to this course, or have completed training and experience equivalent to that required for level 1 certification.
Who Should Attend
If you have over 6 months practical experience in vibration analysis and you want to be involved in the planning, analysis and recommendations component of vibration analysis, then this course is for you. This course is for the more serious vibration analyst wishing to further their career in this realm.
Course Fee – $2,550 (GST exempt & includes exam fee)