Condition monitoring, where correctly applied forms an integral part of any reliability improvement and cost management program. ALS has worked with the industry over many years to optimise the returns from their condition monitoring investments and is now able to provide training in Reliability Management, Condition Monitoring Specifications and Applications, Program Optimisation and Root Cause Analysis.
In many situations, condition monitoring and predictive maintenance has not been applied correctly and this has resulted in unnecessary work, on-going reliability issues and difficulty in understanding plant and equipment condition. In other cases, condition monitoring has only been applied at the fire fighting level without a focus on continuous improvement in plant reliability.
Come and understand the principles of a Reliability Based Condition Monitoring Program based on industry best practices, as embodied in ISO 17359 – 2011 and a suite of other condition monitoring standards. These principles are complemented by real world practical experience about what works and what doesn’t work. ALS presenters are skilled communicators and experienced engineers providing a highly interactive and informative experience.
- Maintenance and reliability
- Equipment failures – why and how
- Reliability principles and applications
- Condition Monitoring Standards
- Applying the right technology
- Applying the right condition monitoring process
- Getting the best information from condition monitoring
- Proactive work to improve equipment reliability
- Root cause analysis and addressing the causes of poor reliability
- Condition Monitoring – a dynamic program
- Financial Justifications and Return on Investment
Who Should Attend
This 2-day course has been designed for:
- Engineering and Maintenance Managers
- Reliability Engineers
- Plant Engineers
- Maintenance Planners, Coordinators and Supervisors
- Operations Managers
- Condition Monitoring Engineers and Supervisors
- Reliability Technicians