The certification of equipment cleanliness may be an important part of your air monitoring needs.
The certification of equipment cleanliness may be an important part of your air monitoring needs. Often projects involving litigation require proof that the sampling equipment was clean prior to use. Individual certification provides that assurance and can eliminate the need for additional sampling if results are called into question.
ALS locations hold accreditations and certifications relevant to their work and area of operation. Participation in NELAP, CALA, AIHA-LAP, DOD, various state and other programs is location - specific. Refer to Accreditation in the Downloads section of this site for details relevant to each ALS location.
Equipment is batch certified unless otherwise requested by the customer so individual certification should be considered when requesting a quote or a shipment of equipment. Both canisters and sample flow controllers may be individually certified. The equipment is challenged with ultra high purity air and individually analyzed to demonstrate cleanliness to the method reporting limit.
ALS air quality laboratories at seven locations across North America have the methodology and equipment necessary to meet your air monitoring needs. ALS project managers have years of experience assisting clients with understanding their project quality requirements.
- Equipment is certified to reporting limit requirements either by full scan or SIM analysis.
- An inventory of over 5,300 canisters available as batch or individually certified.
- Certification of calibrated flow controller sampling equipment is available.
- Additional charges will apply for individual certification of equipment.
- Certification is performed on demand. Sufficient lead time is required to meet your equipment delivery requirements.