As one of the largest environmental laboratory networks in the world, ALS has the resources and expertise to meet the analytical needs of all your projects. ALS provides a full range of environmental testing services, specializing in the analysis of air, soil, sediment, water, and much more. Experienced experts at ALS are ready to provide the reliable data that helps clients make informed decisions about projects.
Local Actions, Global impact:
Concerned with the safety of your drinking water or interested in testing your local drinking water quality? ALS has the right water testing kit for you. Contact us to test for contaminants, such as lead, in your drinking water.
Many of the world’s most successful consulting and engineering firms, industrial companies, and governmental agencies have benefited from ALS’ superior testing services. While ALS is the world’s largest analytical testing provider, we have retained the personal touch that defines exceptional customer service.
Calgary Laboratory Capabilities
- ICPMS and ICPOES Metals
- Mercury by CVAA
- TCLP Metals/Inorganic analysis
- General Wet Chemistry
- Major Anions and Cations
- Soil Salinity Analysis
- Particle Size Analysis (Hydrometer or Sieve)
- Hot Water Boron and Extractable Barium Analysis
- Hydrocarbons: CCME F1-F4, F4G, VPH, EPH, Histograms
- GCMS Volatiles: BTEX, VOCs, etc.
- GCMS Semi-Volatiles: PAHs
- Waste Characterization: TCLP Organic Volatiles and Extractables, Spontaneous Combustion, Flashpoint Analysis, Water Reactivity, Rope Burn, etc.
- Ethane, Ethene, Methane
- Alcohols and Glycols
- Total Coliform and E. Coli by MPN
- Fecal Coliform by MF
- HPC by MPN
- BART testing (Iron related bacteria and Sulfur reducing bacteria)
- Dedicated Project/Account Managers
- Pre-Printed CoC Forms
- Pre-Labeled Sample Containers
- Flexible Report Styles
- Customized EDDs
- Expedited TAT
- WebTrieveTM Online Data Access
- After Hours Sample Receipt
- Weekend Sample Receipt
- Experienced & Degreed Chemists
- Dependable & Professional Staff