Our metallurgical experts plan and develop, together with our clients, successful strategies for processing and extraction of minerals, allowing to validate conceptual process studies, pre-feasibility, feasibility, and optimization for different types of sites, such as: Base metals (copper, molybdenum, cobalt, lead, Zinc, manganese), gold (not refractory and refractory), iron, nickel, phosphates and oxides.
Our laboratories have validated processes and equipment technology, sharing a fluid network of technical support to maximize returns in each stage of the chain of valorisation of the ore.
ALS Santiago services operate according to ISO 9001:2008 quality management system, helping to ensure the satisfaction of our customers and the quality of the services of ALS metallurgy.
The development of metallurgical testing, both the laboratory as a pilot-scale, minimizes the risks associated with the development of projects, from programs that are efficiently planned, monitored, implemented and controlled:
- Variability of the site.
- Advanced mineralogy.
- Development and optimization of metallurgical circuits.
- Continuous testing at pilot scale.
• Kason, Gilson mesh and Ro Tap
• Conventional and rotatory splitters
• Weight station
• Core saw
• Separated pulverization for tailings and concentrates
• LEIT (Low energy impact tester)
• Abrasion work index
• SMC y JK drop-weight test
• SAG test (Starkey)
• Reactive/pH selection and optimization
• Grind size
• Selective flotation
• Flotation circuits design
• Rougher flotation recovery grade
• Re grind and cleaner flotation
• Principal ore optimization (variability test)
• Locked test cycle
• Wet/Dry mesh
• Laser sizing
• Columns until 6.0 mt
• Agitated lixiviation (ClL/CIP)
• Acid and cyanide lixiviations
• Modular configuration
• Cells 1.5 - 100 lts
• Built on transportable container
• Hydraulic roof
• Rougher/scavenger 10 x 150 lts cells
• Cleaner 8x50 lts & 6x10 lts cells
• Reactive dosage pumps
• Hydraulic level system
• Magnetic recovery
• Davis tube
• Magnetic separation – wet LIMS
• Classic chemical Assay
• Selective digestion techniques
• Atomic absorption (AAS)
• Carbon and Sulfur by por Leco
• Non-carbonated carbon by Leco
• Control and reference assay.