Small Community Sampling Grid (SCSG)
All mine sites and exploration camp operations in WA are required to comply with regulatory guidelines to ensure the safe supply of drinking water to their staff and the surrounding communities. These obligations involve:
- Compliance with ADWG 2004, as published by the National Health & Medical Research Council
- Provision of results of routine monitoring of water supplies to the Department of Health WA
- Establishing a drinking water quality monitoring program, involving chemical and microbiological analysis of drinking water.
The WA Department of Health issued the “Small Community Sampling Grid” as a guide to achieve compliance to the ADWG 2004. ALS meets all the testing requirements including microbiological, chemical and radiological analyses compliant with the ADWG.
What is inside this EnviroMail
- Drinking water quality for minesites
- Sampling and logistics support
- Example of the guideline comparison report
- Bottle requirements for small community sampling grid suites