Six of the seven guidelines laid down by Complementary Medicines Australia relate to chemical, physical, and microbiological properties of the product. The standards that must be meet include:
- Products must contain ingredients assessed as safe by the TGA
- Contain only ingredients at levels agreed to be safe by the TGA
- Have all active ingredients in the product tested and verified as raw materials
- Have every batch of final product tested
- Perform ongoing stability trials
- Have a product quality review conducted.
ALS is a global leader in complementary medicines analysis, helping manufacturers to ensure their products meet these standards, making them legal for export and supply to consumers. With a wide range of technical and analytical solutions (specifically chemical, physical and microbiological analysis), and our laboratories ever growing list of 500+ analytes and 800+ raw material monographs (BP & USP), ALS is positioned to be a laboratory partner of choice.
Join us at the upcoming Expo and Conference to find out more:
Complementary Medicines Australia
2017 Annual Conference & 18th Annual Industry Awards
26 October 2017
Dockside Darling Harbour.