ALS contributes to research & development by providing analytical services to pharmaceutical, biotech, electronic, cosmetic, and manufacturing industries.
Many well-known university and government research laboratories rely on ALS laboratory data to generate high quality data in support of their research programs.
ALS performs micro-elemental analyses (C, H, N, oxygen, sulfur, metals, and halogens) on a wide variety of matrices for the pharmaceutical, electronic, chemical, and contract laboratory industries and for academic research. We have extensive experience working with difficult matrices such as air-sensitive compounds and with samples of extremely limited volume. Each analysis is performed by highly experienced analysts who treat each sample individually depending on the sample matrix. Routine orders are completed in approximately 10 business days. Same-day, next-day, 2-3 day rush, and 4-6 day rush services are available at an additional cost.
Elemental and Micro-Elemental Testing
- CHN Combustion / TC and IR detection
- Sulfur - Combustion / IR Detection
- Oxygen - Pyrolysis / IR Detection
- Halogens - Bomb and Oxygen Flask Combustion / Ion Chromatography
- Metals - ICP-OES, ICP-MS, and AAS
- Nitrogen Transfers - Dry Box
- LOD, LOI, and Dry Under Vacuum