Remain confident in your industrial assets during COVID-19
We can assure you that:
- Our workforce is well prepared to work with you during periods of social distancing. We are adhering to government regulations, adjusting work practices as needed, and working with the specific site requirements of our clients.
- Having the largest non-destructive testing (NDT), condition monitoring, inspection and engineering team in the country, over 700 staff, based in locations throughout Australia, we are well placed to maintain supply and have back up in the event of any personnel isolations.
Where traditional approaches to obtaining understanding asset condition are becoming difficult, we have a range of approaches in our tool belt that can be accessed to help keep critical plant functioning safely.
This includes approaches such as:
- Risk based review of Inspection and Condition Monitoring programs, to help minimise risks where staff availability is low.
- Specialised Non-Intrusive Inspection (NII) techniques, using technologies such as Remote Digital Visual Inspection and on-line Condition Monitoring, to ensure that the minimum amount of personnel are needed to complete an assessment of an asset’s condition.
- Remaining Life and Fitness for Services assessments to assist in determining whether inspections can be safely delayed.
For the broader community, you can expect us to continue to be a preferred choice for our clients as we work together to adjust our approach to safely managing critical plant through these current difficult times.
We appreciate that the situation is developing rapidly and consequently we will keep our plans under constant review.
If you require any further information, please contact your nearest ALS location.