ALS opens a brand new commodity inspection facility in Guaymas, Mexico
This strategic location gives the inspection team a new footprint in Mexico.
Guaymas is a regional port with easy access by land, through direct highway routes and rail road, to the interior of the continent. Its sphere of influence is Northwest Mexico and Southwest USA.
Guaymas’ sea connection links it with a hundred ports in more than 35 countries in 5 continents, through trans-oceanic routes in the pacific, Atlantic and Indian Ocean.
With an experienced team combining 53 years of experience in inspection of metals, minerals, and other commodities, the business delivers inspection, supervision, weighing, sampling & sample preparation services.
- Inspection of hard and soft commodities traded through Port of Guaymas with a focus on copper concentrate in bulk.
- New equipment and vast experience of field operatives to report from the field in real time.
- Supervision of loading, weighing & discharging.
- Sealing of trucks, containers & vessel holds.
- Moisture determination.
- TML, angle of repose & bulk density.
- Marine inspection.
- Concentrates: copper, lead, zinc
- Copper cathodes
- Coal, iron
› Operating 24hrs per day
› 53 years of experience in total
Commercial Manager –
Global Inspection Services