ALS mine site production capabilities include a range of flexible technical services to provide clients with customised, cost-effective solutions for all tasks related to coal sampling and analysis.
These services include:
- coal quality management
- management of site sampling programs
- modelling and interpretation of data for CHPP design
- interpretation of CHPP audit results
- management of CHPP performance guarantee audits.
ALS leverage the extensive laboratory network and industry leading capabilities in quality testing to ensures clients are provided with superior service at a competitive rate.
The broad range of services offered ensures that every site can benefit from the additional capability that ALS provides in the field. The value of these services can often be directly demonstrated.
With experienced, trained personnel available to assist your operation, ALS can provide assistance with many other tasks related to onsite coal testing, analysis, training, quality and processing.
Additional mine site technical services offered by ALS to clients include the following:
- Auditing of sampling systems for compliance with AS4264.1 – Coal – Sampling Procedures
- Provision of underground or open cut channel sampling in accordance with AS2617
- Evaluation of plant audit results to provide coal preparation plant efficiency parameters
- Training of site staff to achieve nationally recognised competencies in coal sampling, coal analysis, and CHPP operation.
- Auditing of CHPP magnetite circuits to identify loss areas and opportunities for reduction in consumption
- Simulation of CHPP outputs from coal quality data.