*** Now offering convenient courier services to the Greater Denver Area and other areas of Northern Colorado and Southeastern Wyoming.***
The ALS laboratory in Fort Collins is a premier Radiochemistry and Environmental laboratory serving the Department of Energy (DOE), Department of Defense (DOD), as well as numerous environmental engineering firms and the private industry. The Fort Collins laboratory developed a nationwide reputation for superior quality and legally defensible data, which aids our clients in promoting human health and preserving the environment.
Our laboratory is NELAC accredited and performs a full range of organic, inorganic, and radiochemical analyses. We use SW-846 and EPA methodologies on a wide range of sample matrices including groundwater, surface water, wastewater, soil, sludge, multiphasic samples, air, biota, vegetation, building debris, mixed waste, and hazardous waste.
We provide a full range of Alpha Spec, Gamma Spec, Liquid Scintillation, Gas Flow Proportional, and Alpha Scintillation methods. Our facility holds a current Radioactive Materials Handling License from the State of Colorado, is NELAC accredited in Utah, with over 18 total state accreditations, and is USDA licensed to accept samples from outside the United States (OCONUS).
We operate under rigorous Quality Assurance and Health and Safety protocols and are committed to all aspects of our client relationships including data quality objectives, methodologies, on-time delivery, health and safety, shipping, and waste management.
Complete List of Capabilities
- GC/MS Volatiles, Semivolatiles, PAH
- Pesticides, Herbicides, PCBs
- EDB and DBCP
- TPH, State-Specific DRO/GRO
- CAL LUFT, CAL WET
- Methane, Ethane, Ethene (MEE)
- Metals 6010, 6020, Mercury
- Wet Chemistry, including IC & Nutrients
- RCRA Characterization
- DOE QSAS and DOD QSM
- Custom EDDs
- Alpha Isotopics including Am, Cm, Np, Po, Pu, Th, U
- Gamma Scans Fission, Activation, Natural Products and custom libraries, including Cs-137, Co-60, K-40
- Radium226 and Radium228
- Liquid Scintillation
- Radon-222 in water and air
- Gas Flow Proportional Counting
- Gross Alpha Beta
- Alpha Scintillation Methods