ALS partners with MineHub to advance digital innovation in the mining and commodities supply chain
By enabling the integration of mining clients with innovative testing lab operators like ALS, MineHub’s digital ecosystem allows clients to efficiently incorporate the chemical results of commodities being assayed, offering unparalleled benefits. Clients are empowered with a seamless digital solution to nominate a trusted third party for a shipment, which helps accelerate timelines, digitise data and eliminate reliance on spreadsheets. Specific benefits include:
- Greater efficiency: streamlining the nomination process accelerates the entire workflow.
- Reduced volume of email: less email communication streamlines operations.
- Digital data retrieval: accessing data in digital formats expedites decision-making.
- Automated assay table generation: the platform automatically generates a final assay table, minimizing manual efforts.
- Seamless integration with ETRM/invoicing solutions: direct data transfer via APIs reduces human entry errors and operational risks.
Offering increased operational efficiencies, minimized risks and boosted profitability, the strategic partnership between ALS and MineHub represents an important step toward full digitization of the mining commodities supply chain to benefit clients.
A global leader in testing, ALS provides comprehensive testing solutions to clients in a wide range of industries around the world. Using state-of-the-art technologies and innovative methodologies, our dedicated international teams deliver highest-quality testing services and personalized solutions supported by local expertise. We help our clients leverage the power of data-driven insights for a safer and healthier world.
MineHub provides enterprise-grade digital solutions that connect buyers, sellers, laboratories and financiers within physical commodities supply chains in a digitally integrated workflow powered by data that is useable, shareable, verifiable and unforgeable. Users of MineHub solutions are in full control of their supply chains, enabling them to optimize their use of resources, respond better and faster to disruptions, and provide a better customer service. Global enterprises already use MineHub solutions as part of their logistics, compliance, trade management and financing operations.