The ALS laboratory in Vancouver provides full analytical support for all your project needs. Our comprehensive range of environmental testing and technical support services is complemented by a solid commitment to quality and customer service. ALS continues to make technological advancements to provide the highest quality testing services.
ALS is proud of its remarkable high-tech, 41,000 square-foot laboratory in Vancouver. The building's award-winning design puts the unique architecture and technology features on full display. This illustrates ALS long-standing, continued desire to remain the leader in the analytical testing industry.
Vancouver Laboratory Capabilities
- GCMS Semi-Volatiles: PAHs, Phenolics, Pesticides, Resin/Fatty Acids, etc.
- GCMS Volatiles: BTEX, Chlorinated VOCs, etc.
- GC-ECD: OrganoChlorine Pesticides, PCBs\
- Hydrocarbons: VPH/EPH/LEPH/HEPH, CCME F1-F4
- TCLP/SPLP Organics
- Air Testing (Ambient and Soil Vapour)
- THM formation potential
- ICPMS and ICPOES Metals
- Mercury and Ultra Trace Methyl Mercury by CVAFS
- TCLP/SPLP Metals/Inorganics
- General Wet Chemistry
- Major Anions
- Total Particulates
- Dedicated Project Managers
- Pre-Printed COC Forms
- Pre-Labeled Sample Containers
- Flexible Report Styles
- Customized EDDs
- On-Time Results Guarantee
- Expedited TAT
- WebtrieveTM Online Data Access
- After-Hours Sample Receipt
- Weekend Sample Receipt
- Experienced and Degreed Chemists
- Dependable and Professional Staff