Need your water quality checked?
At ALS Pharmaceutical we provide a complete water testing service.
All your water testing needs are covered with our extensive list of physical, chemical and microbiological services.
We routinely analyse different pharmaceutical grades of water according to various standards including British Pharmacopoeia (BP), United States Pharmacopoeia (USP), European Pharmacopoeia (Ph. Eur.) and Japanese Pharmacopoeia (JP).
|Total Aerobic Microbial Count||Coliforms|
|Bacterial Endotoxins *||E.coli|
|Yeast and Mould Count|
* special Endotoxin free containers required
Physical & Chemical
|Total Organic Carbon (TOC)||Heavy Metals|
|Conductivity||Calcium & Magnesium|
|Acidity & Alkalinity||Nitrates|
|Residue on Evaporation||Sulfates|
|Hardness, Total Hardness|
Handy Tips for Aseptically Sampling Water
- Use a suitably sized sterile jar. Add sodium thiosulphate if the water is chlorinated (do not use for Endotoxin testing)
- Remove external fittings such as hoses
- Let tap water run for 2-3 minutes
- Clean and sanitise the tap
- Uncap the jar, taking care not to touch the inside of it or the lid
- Keep the lid facing towards the ground to ensure nothing can fall onto it
- Fill to the top from the running tap
- Secure the lid
- Refrigerate the samples at 5°C until testing commences
- Warm and cold samples to be transported separately
- Test samples within 24hrs of sampling