ALS provides instruments, systems and services to support the environmental monitoring activities of both ALS and its customers in Australia.
ALS can advise on the best sensor for a particular application, or we can design, supply and install a complete environmental monitoring network.
We specialise in building custom systems - such as hydro-meteorological stations, with options for data acquisition, monitoring and control - to meet your specific requirements. All our systems are designed, assembled, and tested in our large, modern, accredited workshop using equipment sourced from reputable suppliers with a proven track record.
Continuous refinement and development ensures we stay at the leading edge of technology, resulting in accurate, reliable and durable systems that operate under the harshest conditions in the most remote locations.
System Design and Specification
We can assist with the selection and procurement of monitoring products including:
- Data Loggers
- Measurement and Control Devices
- Telemetry Systems
- Sensors and Interfaces
- Power Supplies
- Enclosures, Masts and Brackets
System Supply and Integration
We can integrate the above products into turnkey solutions for monitoring:
- Water Level, Velocity, Pressure and Flow
- Water Quality
- Water Samplers
- Rainfall Stations
- Evaporation Stations
- Weather Stations
- Particulate Dust Monitors
- Gas Analysers
- Noise Monitors
- Blast and Vibration Monitors
- Instrument supply, service and support
- Custom design and construction
- Custom programming and configuration
- Drawings, procedures and user manuals
- Instrument / systems repair and maintenance
- Custom tailored training courses